[General] CLASSICAL,QUANTUM MECHANICS

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 01:52:21 PDT 2018

Dear Andre,

Thank you for providing the link to your paper. I'm only 1/10 the way thru
it and have already found 1/2 dozen points (with references) that are
important bases to my views of physics. It is nice to know that some of
them have historical precedent. I have 2 papers, which I need to publish,
that can use yours as a reference.

Andrew M.
_ _ _