[General] CLASSICAL,QUANTUM MECHANICS

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 06:27:36 PDT 2018

Dear  André,

Thank you for the additional reference.

It will help in my publication of a paper that, 5 years ago, the American
Journal of Physics rejected in 8 minutes. I showed, with simple algebra,
that the increase in relativistic-EM mass during electron/positron
annihilation exactly matched the loss of mass (relative to the rest mass)
from the proximity of the two leptons. Thus, the transition from charged
bodies to photons was a continuous (not quantum) process that conserved
energy. I don't think that the rejecting editor ever got past the cover
letter and read the abstract, but I attributed that to the fact that I was
blacklisted because I had published papers on Cold Fusion.

Best regards,

Andrew
_ _ _ _