[General] elementary charge question

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 04:56:29 PDT 2018

Dear André and Chip ,

Leptons in extreme proximity (sub-fermi levels?) can change their base mass
(to below rest mass). I believe that they also change their charge (at the
same rate, e.g., in e- e+ annihilation). The fact that quarks are proposed
to have fractional charge indicates that unit charge is not inviolate.
Nevertheless, I still think that charge is a resonant state. Proximity
makes a difference. Is it because of overlap of fields, extreme fields, or
conservation of energy?

Andrew M.