[General] elementary charge question

André Michaud srp2 at srpinc.org
Mon May 28 20:35:50 PDT 2018

Hi Chandra,

Somehow, your conversation with John Duffield did not appear in my email server. Could you give me a link?

I also believe that we need to re-build physics from the very foundation up. For this purpose, the only possibility we have is to individually re-analyze what we think are the foundations and publish our individual analyses. Hoping that we explain clearly enough for others to see the coherence that we perceive.

On my side, I concluded that the only foundation that is critical is the set of truly elementary electromagnetic particles that have been conclusively detected via scattering:

The electromagnetic photon, the electron, the positron, the up and the down quarks (the two detected at SLAC), all of them confirmed electromagnetic in nature.

I observed that all stabilized matter in existence involves only 3 really elementary electromagnetic particles: the electron, and the up and down quark (the SLAC detected particles), and I have re-analyzed the whole structure from this electromagnetic foundation. The model is seamlessly consistent from the ground up with all past experimental data involving scattering of elementary particles that have been carried out, for which all said references are provided.

I have been at it for the past 20 years.

What remains to be addressed in this model to complete my analysis is the correlation between the resonance states that will explain the transitions between states. A work now in progress at leasure.

Best Regards

André

---
André Michaud