[General] Short summaries of ideas?

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sat Mar 16 11:02:05 PDT 2019

 Dear DataPacRat,John Hodge

|  |  |

|  |
John Hodge

These videos are summaries of papers that present a new model of the theory of everything (TOE). It has predicte...

Interesting idea.Mine is a radical model of the universe. Here are some videos that explain various aspects.The model is called Scalar Theory of Everything. (STOE). It posits the qssc model (continous sources create the stuff of the universe posited by Hoyls, Narlikar, et al. 2 decades ago) plus a Sink that ejects the stuff of the universe. Life has a unique role in this model.Hodge