[General] Single Component Model of Electrons

John Macken john at macken.com
Sun May 12 17:32:11 PDT 2019

Hi Chandra,

I have not followed all the implications of the NIW, but I would like to add a different perspective. In the model I am proposing there appears to be NIW at all experimentally accessible energy densities. However, this changes in the most extreme conditions. I will explain this by telling a story. There was a time when I had developed the physical properties of the spacetime field, and also the distortion of these properties produced by groups of photons (EM radiation). Then I was struck by a disturbing idea. I realized that the spacetime field was finite. There should be a maximum allowed energy density of EM radiation for a given frequency. I imagined a laser beam focused to the smallest diffraction limited size possible for a given wavelength. I then imagined increasing the intensity of this focused beam to any desired level. The expectation is that the full power of the laser should always pass through the focus and emerge on the expanding beam on the other side of the focus.

However, the model was predicting that there should be a condition where the properties of the spacetime field reach a limit where the spacetime field could not transmit any higher power EM radiation.  Increasing the power further should result in the focus being incapable of transmitting that energy density and all the light would be absorbed by the focus volume of the spacetime field. I quickly calculated the quantifiable properties which would create this counter intuitive limit. To my amazement, this limiting condition is the exact condition which would create a black hole. Therefore, rather than this being a flaw in the model, it was a strength of the model because it gave insights into the wave and field conditions which create black holes.

I mention this because it also put NIW into a different perspective. In my view, there is not an absolute rule about NIW. Instead, we live under conditions where we never can experimentally encounter the interaction of EM waves because these interactions are too weak.  However, the same way that Newtonian gravity transitions into the gravity of general relativity at extreme conditions, so also does the NIW transition into the nonlinear interaction of waves under extreme intensity conditions. This is explained in more detail in the “Foundation” paper. This explanation starts near the bottom of page 14 with the paragraph that starts “Next we will attempt to quantify…”. This “Foundation” paper is available at: http://onlyspacetime.com/QM-Foundation.pdf

John