[General] It from Bit or Them from Ylem?

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 20:22:05 PDT 2019

Hi all,
 A physicist colleague of mine who used to work at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory wrote about my recent article "It from Bit or Them from Ylem?" in his physics blog Renaissance Universal. The link is https://sureshemre.wordpress.com/2019/10/17/richard-gauthiers-them-from-ylem-proposal/ <https://sureshemre.wordpress.com/2019/10/17/richard-gauthiers-them-from-ylem-proposal/>. "Ylem" is the medieval word for the primordial matter of the universe, from which all other matter is formed. I'm proposing that Ylem is composed of superluminal information quanta (SINQs), the new name for superluminal energy quanta. Please take a look. You are welcome to share the link with interested friends and colleagues.
    all the best,
       Richard