[General] Light with "self-torque"

dmath777 dmath777 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 04:34:47 PDT 2019

Richard,I have not read the paper. My immediate thought is entanglement should be addressed for both space and time.DavidSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Richard Gauthier <richgauthier at gmail.com> Date: 9/18/19  12:31 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Nature of Light and Particles - General Discussion <general at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org> Cc: Oreste Caroppo <orestecaroppo at yahoo.it> Subject: Re: [General] Light with "self-torque"

I’m sending the link
to my new article “It from bit or them from ylem?” at https://richardgauthier.academia.edu/research . Here’s the abstract:

John
Archibald Wheeler’s phrase “it from bit” suggests that quantum mechanics and
the explanation for physical existence may be based on information theory.
According to this idea, physical reality may arise from yes-no binary outcomes
in quantum measurement experiments, and perhaps from an even deeper information
level. This article proposes another idea: that superluminal energy quanta
embody the information needed to form the fundamental particles that produce
our universe. Superluminal energy quanta were the primordial matter that
produced the first hot plasma of fundamental particles during the Big Bang. One
superluminal energy quantum may have formed the original primordial quantum
particle that produced our universe – the cosmic quantum. Superluminal energy
quanta continue to form fundamental particles today such as photons and
electrons. The primordial matter of the universe, traditionally called ylem, is proposed to be superluminal
energy quanta that form the fundamental particles of our universe – giving rise
to the expression “them from ylem”. all the best,      Richard