[General] new particle -- the univon

davidmathes8 at yahoo.com davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 16:58:08 PST 2020

Richard

How is the unicorn related to the anyon?

David     On Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 3:22:27 PM PST, Richard Gauthier <richgauthier at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello all,
 Here's the title and abstract that I just submitted for a talk at the American Physical Society's next annual April meeting.
 Title:Superluminal Primordial Information Quanta (Sprinqs) Created and Compose a Multiverse of Equally Fine-Tuned Universes Evolving Life and Highly-Developed Minds
 Abstract:A proposed univon particle or cosmic quantum, composed of a circulating superluminal primordial information quantum (sprinq), created our universe and many others as a multiverse of equally “fine-tuned” universes. Their fundamental particle masses, forces, and other fundamental parameters are “just right” to evolve stable galaxies, stars, advanced life-forms and developed minds. Based on previous electron and photon models, sprinqs also compose the fundamental particles in our universe and other universes by moving superluminally in different ways to express different particle attributes. The univon is the quantum particle of a proposed univon quantum field. If other universes are detected having “un-tuned” values of their constants and thus without stable stars and higher life forms, this would suggest that all universes emerge by following purely physical laws. Our fine-tuned inhabitable universe would then just be an extremely improbable universe. However, observational evidence for a fine-tuned multiverse would support the hypothesis of a cosmic intelligence creating and maintaining our multiverse in a natural way.
 Questions or comments?     Richard