[General] new particle -- the univon

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 06:16:10 PST 2020

Dear Viv,

Thank you for the link to your website.

Your introductions to chapters 1 & 2 are close enough to my views that I
can send them (via the link) to interested people instead of trying to
write an explanation myself.

In your Brief Summary (of Chap 5), you mention a nuclear "skin" effect. Do
you explain what you mean in detail in the chapter? I am proposing
something similar to account for the "negative" energy levels in  Dirac's
relativistic bound-electron model for which a filled electron sea has been
proposed. If so, I might be able to reference your book.

Best regards,

Andrew