[General] New paper: Something is Rotten in the State of QED

oliver consa oliver.consa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:06:55 PST 2020

Dear fellow scientist,

I send you this mail because you have been skeptical about Foundations of
Physics. I think that this new paper will be of your interest. Feel free to
share it with your colleagues or publish it on the web. I consider it
important that this paper serves to open a public debate on this subject.

*Something is Rotten in the State of QED*
https://vixra.org/pdf/2002.0011v1.pdf

Abstract
*"Quantum electrodynamics (QED) is considered the most accurate theory in
the history of science. However, this precision is based on a single
experimental value: the anomalous magnetic moment of the electron
(g-factor). An examination of QED history reveals that this value was
obtained using illegitimate mathematical traps, manipulations and tricks.
These traps included the fraud of Kroll & Karplus, who acknowledged that
they lied in their presentation of the most relevant calculation in QED
history. As we will demonstrate in this paper, the Kroll & Karplus scandal
was not a unique event. Instead, the scandal represented the fraudulent
manner in which physics has been conducted from the creation of QED through
today."  (12 pag.)*

Best Regards,
Oliver Consa
oliver.consa at gmail.com