[General] HA: Arxiv paper: Something is wrong in the state of QED

Jarek Duda dudajar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 11:25:32 PDT 2021

Dear Oliver,

Thank you for the interesting article, great motivation - I didn't know
about it.

I see you emphasize Gouanère"A Search for the de Broglie Particle
Internal Clock by Means of Electron Channeling" electron clock
confirmation paper - I also believe is extremely important.

Regarding your electron model as toroidal, the g-factor agreement is
indeed spectacular - I will think about it. I am just working on
electron ansatz and it seems to require some spin precession/nutation.

The main initial remarks:

- shouldn't such solenoid have mass density per length? Electron has
very concrete 511keV mass, couldn't yours have various? (I rather
reserve such shape e.g. for 3 neutrinos),

- the most basic interaction for electron is Coulomb - how would you
like to get it? Why charge is quantized - e.g. no half-electron?

- there is very strong experimental confidence that electron is nearly
point-like (some gathered:
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/397022/experimental-boundaries-for-size-of-electron
) - yours is much more complex, what might be crucial objection.

Best wishes,

Jarek

--
dr Jarosław Duda
Institute of Computer Science and Computer Mathematics,