[General] double-loop electron model discussion

chandra chandra at phys.uconn.edu
Wed Apr 1 12:15:32 PDT 2015

Hello Friends:

1.      Common Hotel: Some of you may be aware that SPIE does have a set of hotels with “negotiated-down” rates. It is available from SPIE website for reservation. But, one of the most enterprising member of this group might like to try to make a separate negotiation to find out whether a better price can be settled.

2.      Position Documents: It will be very convenient for everybody to submit an MS Word file summarizing their “positions”. It will easy to compare and contrast for everybody. I assume, as the discussion continues; most of you might feel like updating/refining your positon. Then submit a new document. We all will re-integrate the updated files into the common document.

Sincerely,

Chandra.