[General] Positions

chandra chandra at phys.uconn.edu
Tue Apr 7 07:45:34 PDT 2015

Good progress happening!

Many thanks, Andrew; and many thanks to all the participants!

We will have a great "meeting", a great "discussion" and a great "conference
proceeding"!

Eventually we will succeed in turning around the mode of physics thinking
out of its current stagnancy towards perpetual and iterative advancements!

Chandra.