[General] Technical Paper Attachments

John Macken john at macken.com
Tue Apr 7 16:51:50 PDT 2015

Hello All,

Since Vivian asked to see technical papers which supported my ideas, I
decided to send everyone  two technical papers which explain my ideas.  The
first one (titled: QM Foundation) has just yesterday been published by
Springer as chapter 13 in the Springer book series Progress in Theoretical
Chemistry and Physics (Volume 29).  Previously I gave a link to this paper
in a different format, but this is the published format.  The second paper
(titled SPIE 88320Q) was published in the SPIE Proceedings of the 2013
Nature of Light Conference edited by Chandra.  To my knowledge the "SPIE"
paper did not receive a formal peer review but the "Foundation" paper was
peer reviewed.

The two papers have some overlap since it is necessary to explain the
proposed quantum mechanical model of spacetime in both papers before
discussing the different subjects of the two papers.  I recommend reading
the "Foundation" paper first since it is written more recently and covers
all the subjects that I have mentioned in my posts (gravity of a particle,
unification of forces, proposed new constant of nature, etc.).  If the first
paper has been read, it is possible to start the second paper on page 8 with
the section titled "Model of a Freely Propagating Photon" The second half of
the SPIE paper has information specifically associated with my model of
photons.  I intend to expand on the photon model with my presentation at
this year's conference.

John M.