[General] Internal Pressure of an Electron

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 01:04:57 PDT 2015

Dear John M.

Since energy density distorts space (into time?), can it form an 'embolism'
(another form of wormhole) from your pressure? If so, under what
circumstances? If not, then is it only a 'balance' to constrain the
distortion from energy density.

I am particularly interested in your comments because one of my next
projects is to show that super-strong gravity is a result of extreme mass
(energy) density not the normal GR formulas that only consider mass.

Andrew