[General] Electrons through the looking glass

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:20:30 PDT 2015

Dear John D,

The falaco soliton is only a 3D representation of the 4D system of an
electron-positron pair. I can't give the full picture. It can show the
'wormhole' between the two matched sub-systems that are a single unit.

I like the hydraulic wave animation you provided. However, the vortex that
I was picturing has a near-vertical axis. As a pair of vortices with a
joining 'tube', the hydraulic structure would bob up & down and move along
the plane-wave surface dragging the tube behind (moving slower because it
is at a greater depth).  The e-p case would of course 'bob' in and out of
the EM potential field rather than the wave amplitude of the hydraulic pair.

Andrew