[General] Position

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:10:52 PDT 2015

Dear Richard,

In looking at your presentation, I was concerned about what the charged
photon was supposed to be. Is it an electron? I refer to the photonic
electron as general model for an electron that is derived from all or a
portion of a photon and still retains much of the photon's characteristics.
Are you referring to a specific model of a similar creature? Or, are you
refering to a strange photon of a type that, under special circumstances,
becomes an electron?

Andrew

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 9:17 PM, Richard Gauthier <richgauthier at gmail.com>