[General] Attack on Virtual Phonon Force Carriers

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 05:55:53 PDT 2015

Hi Andrew and all

Regarding confinement force.

So if we return to a more classical approach for a solution to the confinement of a photon to become an electron, we can start by considering the following:

Your gradient refractive-index GRIN may be provided by a spacetime similar to John M’s. From a classical approach, if we consider the two momentum terms for the EM waves in the photon, longitudinal, and spin angular momentum, and imagine a helical path for the EM fields inside the photon, we arrive at the following for a photon with the energy of 0.511 MeV.

          Twist force

Total mutual force between E and M fields is then

The RMS action distance for the photon would be:

  Where

Working this out for my electron model: (this is assuming the helical wavefront velocity inside the photon is  so that the photon moves forward at c. But the system seems to work for other models as well if properly implemented.)

8.18710478684500E-14J

 and  so the frequency of the confined photon is:

1.23558997290369E+20Hz

And the wavelength at c is:  2.42631022082086E-12m

So the helical radius of the photon is:  3.86159265118028E-13m

And the electron transport radius:   2.73055834982987E-13m

This is a smaller action distance than that of the photon since the electron is a spin ½ particle. If we assume that the total mutual force follows the inverse square rule, which seems reasonable, we can estimate the E and M confinement forces for the electron model by using the ratio of the square of the photon radius over the square of the electron radius:

  And   . Where is the electrical contribution to the force, and is the magnetic contribution.

When simplified, this expression shows that the total mutual confinement force of the electron is:

 = 0.59966525068799

Then we find the required confinement force for the electron model using the photon angular momentum  at the velocity.

Preserving wavefront velocity, the momentum for the confined photon in the electron model is:

3.86211004218299E-22

So the binding force required is: 0.59966525068799

Which equals the calculated confinement force providing a stable balance of forces.

Which leads us again to John W’s twist term and new field formulation, being required for a full understanding of EM forces and for a correct definition of confinement.

Chip