[General] Presentations

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 07:53:38 PDT 2015

Gentlemen,

Since many of the papers directed toward the photonic electron are placed
early in the conference and we don't want too much repetition of the
fundamental material, I would suggest that we try to coordinate the
presentations and somewhat limit them to the particular areas of our
individual contributions..

This will allow us, in the brief time available to concentrate on
particulars, rather than to try to cover everything. I attach my draft of
one paper for reference and comments. Most of it is oriented toward the
photon and the transition to leptons, since I expect others to present
graphic details of the photonic electron itself.

Andrew