[General] Presentations

Pavel OŠMERA osmera at fme.vutbr.cz
Sat Aug 8 08:23:25 PDT 2015

Hi,
my paper will be presented by J.G.Williamson.

Regards
Pavel Osmera

Gentlemen,

Since many of the papers directed toward the photonic electron are placed early in the conference and we don't want too much repetition of the fundamental material, I would suggest that we try to coordinate the presentations and somewhat limit them to the particular areas of our individual contributions..

This will allow us, in the brief time available to concentrate on particulars, rather than to try to cover everything. I attach my draft of one paper for reference and comments. Most of it is oriented toward the photon and the transition to leptons, since I expect others to present graphic details of the photonic electron itself.

Andrew