[General] Vot is der matter?

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 04:43:46 PDT 2015

Dear John W,

Sometimes I think that I might actually understand what you are saying.

I hated your introduction of the word 'vot'. I did not understand it or why
you though it was needed or useful. It had 'nothing' to give it a frame of
reference (such as abbreviations do).

However, yesterday I found myself proposing to Bob that we might think of
energy in a new manner. Just as intensities are scalars that come from
amplitudes squared, can kinetic and potential energies (KE and PE) be
squares of orthogonal components (aka KE-vot and PE-vot) of a total-energy
vector TE-vot? Thus:

TE-vot = sqrt[(KE-vot)^2 + PE-vot)^2 + ...].

Is there something useful here? Can it determine what parts of a spinning
gyroscope are KE and which are PE? Is matter PE or KE? Is there a mass-vot,
etc. of a multi-dimensional vector? If so, what kind of algebra pertains?

I still don't know what your concept is. (I hope to have time to finally
read your papers.) Did your definition of "root energy density" finally hit
me that you may be simply referring to *square* root, not just to a
'deeper' aspect of the word energy? Did I pick up something at a
subconscious level or did a 'mystery' (to me) simply trigger a search
response in a different direction?

Then I see pi-vot and, connecting 'pi' with rotary motion and vortices, I
connect it all with an internal wave motion. Then I remember that, while
bullshit is good fertilizer, It is only useful if good seeds are planted.
Is my mind being expanded - or simply 'bent'.

Andrew