[General] Advice about Patents

John Williamson John.Williamson at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu Aug 27 19:20:13 PDT 2015

Dear John M,

Thank you for that useful and informative review.

Yes indeed the idea does not violate any conservation laws!

I too have written patents in the past - helped by the legal team of a large multinational corporation. The rigour and expense of this process has put me off in the past. Your practical advice is much appreciated.

Regards, John W.