[General] 1 photon in the experiment

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sun Dec 6 17:44:46 PST 2015

Chandra Your paper and last email to me made the point that thephotons don’t interact. I used a single photon in the calculation at a timewhich is like no interaction.However, I also have a conceptual issue with the 1 at a timein experiments. A laser emits by stimulated emissions or batches at a time.Also, My model (first paper on photons) required the photons to interact toform in intergalactic space coherent light with particles. This is a conflictin the model. The STOE model requires in the photon diffraction simulationrequired the plenum wave to reflect off atoms in the mask. Perhaps thereflection off atoms is very much stronger (1000+ times) than reflection offother photons. And, the need for resonance alos limits other photons influenceto very small values. The need for matter (mask) would allow a weak interactionin intergalactic space and still allow interaction with matter on Earth andnegligible interaction in your experiment. I note you had a null result which Itake to mean below the measuring ability of the experiment.  Hodge