[General] Reply of comments from what a model…

Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Wed Dec 9 13:41:35 PST 2015

Dear John,

thank you, and some comments from my part below in the text.

Am 07.12.2015 um 09:32 schrieb John Williamson:
> Dear Albrecht,
>
> Let me help a little: this is off the top of my head - but will give
> the right ballpark.
>
> The strong interaction (for nucleons) has a coupling constant about a
> hundred times bigger than EM. Interaction probabilities need 2
> particles so this is about ten thousand times (coupling constant
> squared) bigger than EM.
>
> This is not a "small effect". Believe me - if they were there for
> leptons DESY would have noticed. Even more so we at the EMC (European
> Muon Collaboration) would have noticed if they were there for muons.
> They are not. You can believe this if you like, but you are wrong.
The strong force binds the nuclei in the atom and binds the quarks in a
nucleus. They have to be bound in a way that they do not touch each
other. This is like the atoms in a molecule which are also bound to each
other in a way that they do not touch. This is, as we know, achieved by
a multipole field. In the molecule it is the van der Waals field based
on the electric force. In the nucleus it must be also a multipole field,
but based on the strong force. (In nuclear physics this is normally not
explained in such a detail but only the result given; this is the
typical way in QM).

Such multipole field has a minimum of the potential at a certain
distance. This distance defines the distance of the participants. But
outside this range the field is still existent; at distance it could
decrease by the 1/r^2 law. At least I assume this for my particle model
and I see it confirmed by the fact that the Landé factor of the electron
has the correct value if I make this assumption.

If now two objects are bound to each other in this way, then the
combined field seen from outside has a steeper decrease with r, in the
example of my model with 1/r^4 at greater distances. So, if there is an
electrical charge in addition, the fall-off at some distance will cause
that outside the strong force is in effect weaker than the electrical one.

> Once again - if there were two bits inside the electron, held together
> by whatever forces, we would have seen this. We did not, so there are
> not. End of story. The electron, whatever it is, acts as one thing -
> at least up to energies up to 400 000 times its mass-energy.
This is clearly not correct. I have discussed this case with a former
research director of DESY. He has spent his entire scientific life with
electron scattering experiments and was known for his excellent
knowledge of electron experiments all over the world. I could not
convince him of my model of a composed and extended electron. But he
admitted that there is no experimental evidence which is in conflict
with my model. I have explained the reasons in detail here before, so I
do not repeat it this time again.

> There IS something holding the electron charge together though. These
> have been, for the last century, designated the "Poincare stresses".
> Feynmann talks about these in his lectures. As far as I know, except
> for the description in my new papers (the interaction between electric
> field and p-vot) and the forces Martin and I have been calculating
> with and talking about over the last two decades, these remain
> otherwise mysterious. A mystery that endured for most of a century. In
> my theory everything is smooth and the whole object is a single
> self-confining wave. Just one thing.
My impression regarding my electron model (which covers also all leptons
and all quarks) is a simple and stable model which covers everything
understood today and some facts in addition.

> Sorry if I gave the impression my talk at Mendel was on the proton
> size. It was not. I did talk about my model for quarks and the strong
> force though, though that is not in the proceedings paper (attached)
> which was on a possible reason for the exclusion principle for fermions.
>
> There is something on this on the internet in the talk I gave at
> CYBCOM, for which Nick Green provided a link earlier.
Thanks!

> Regards, John W.
Regards
Albrecht