[General] Photonic electron and spin

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 19:25:50 PST 2015

Dear John W. and John D.,

Have you considered that a 'stationary' electron's spin could be about the
time axis?  It has no net direction in space until it moves or has a force
applied to it. At that point, the electron field (photonic) is
relativistically distorted and has a 3-D spin component that precesses
about the velocity (or force or field) vector. That precession determines
the deBroglie wavelength (and other attributes?).

Andrew