[General] gravitation

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:41:05 PST 2015

Dear John D,

I wonder why this concept has not been developed?

"The clockwise and anticlockwise twists don't quite cancel. The rubber
sheet is subject to a tension that diminishes with distance. That
represents the hydrogen atom's gravitational field."

I came to this conclusion several years ago that gravitation was the
long-range, non-torsional, 'residue' of the strong EM fields composing the
net-neutral charge fields of matter. This came from thinking
(non-mathematically) about the differences between the E & M forces as
distortions of space & how relativity affects them.

I hope to write-up a paper on strong-gravity (after the conference in
August), that describes the nuclear strong force as resulting from the
interacting short-range (multipole) fields of the relativistic
electron-positron 'clusters' (triplets?) called quarks.

Andrew