[General] gravitation

Stephen Leary sleary at vavi.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 08:06:19 PST 2015

Hi all,

There are some very interesting papers on Gravitation by a scientist called
Charles F Brush from around 1915. He has some interesting theories on
Gravitation being a shadow between two bodies. His explanations of the
forces and the screening are somewhat lacking but i feel the fundamentals
are worth exploring.

http://digitalcase.case.edu:9000/fedora/get/ksl:spcbru01027/spcbru01027.pdf
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/Evidence%20for%20Kinetic%20Theory%20of%20Gravitation%20%281%29.pdf

Regards