[General] Challenge

John Macken john at macken.com
Wed Jul 1 09:19:42 PDT 2015

John W.

I could not find the papers you describe. They might have been posted before I joined the group or they might have been skipped.  I would like you to recommend just one paper which simply describes the physical reasoning you use to achieve “no limit” to the energy density of spacetime.

I believe that it is impossible for any wave in spacetime to exceed Planck frequency or have a wavelength less than Planck length.  Combine this with ħ and you have a maximum possible energy density of Planck energy density Up = c7/ħG2 ≈ 10113 J/m3.  If this energy density has quantized angular momentum of ½ħ, then it is Planck mass.  If it has ħ of quantized angular momentum, then it is a photon with Planck energy.  Both of these form black holes with Schwarzschild radius equal to Planck length. If this energy density has no angular momentum, then it is the spacetime field that is the basis of my model of the universe.

I have been able to show that combining a gravitational wave equation with an acoustic equation, it is possible to derive the energy density encountered by a gravitational wave with angular frequency of ω.  I call this the “interactive energy density Ui ” of spacetime. The coupling constant is frequency dependent so the energy density encountered is frequency dependent.

Ui = c2ω2/G

When ω is set equal to Planck angular frequency ωp = (c5/ħG)1/2 , the coupling constant is equal to 1 and the equation gives Planck energy density c7/ħG2.

John M.