[General] Physics in 100 years according to Wilczek

David Mathes davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 10:38:18 PDT 2015

Richard et all
Yes, Wilczek takes a QCD approach in his SM treatment. While he appears myopic, his pragmatism is basically...take the next step to electroweak, strong force is different and gravity is a pain. And yet, he also takes the approach that SUSY is the strongest path to a GUT feeling.
I consider rest mass to be a special case of energy in a specific frame of reference yet influence by the mass-energy of the universe, a Machian view that Einstein abandoned. For mass, scale factors can be used for gravitational, inertia, and quantum mass as well as other types.
So,  what does the next 100 years hold? Here is a wish list...with good intentions and specific to physics, but not as well thought out...not necessarily directly related to the photon, but related as influencing a massless particle traveling light-like velocity.
1. Model of the electron internals especially parametric, Model of the photon internals especially parametric
2. Back reaction on pilot field understood
3. Model of the transluminal quanta and states thereof - change the conditions while preserving the c of GR?

4. Model of proton and neutron - QCD
5. Quanta layer (below elementary particle layer) orwhat's smaller than a photon but within GR?
6. Negative vacuum engineering of the region. What is between zero vacuum and void. (define void)
7. CPT violations resolved especially asymmetric B-meson byproducts of e-e+
8.  Equations resolving particle-wave, perhaps a single equation
9. Gravity and QFT unified
10. SUSY predictions come true (Wilczek)
11. Mastering gravity physics like EM - field shielding, directional field control, push gravity (repulsion, dark energy)"Where is push gravity?" (see dark energy aka non-interactive with photons)
12. Spacetime control fundamentals - can be curved and rotated (Woodward)
13. Renormalization not necessary

14. Negative physics creates negative vacuum, mass, energy and time
15. Multiverse Medium - the spacetime between universes is explored and explained

16. Discovery of additional fundamental forces (Bushman's eight?)

17. Phat, spin-controlled, conditioned, charged photons
18. Spooky action-at-a-distance explained
19. Scalable event horizon using fluid dynamic modeling (non-quantized)
20. Baryon asymmetry resolved