[General] fractal-ring structures of atoms and molecules

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Wed Jul 8 08:58:25 PDT 2015

Dear Pavel Osmera: A very interesting paper!

We have a couple slots in the August 9-13 program opened up due to last-minute withdrawal because of their personal reasons.

I can explore whether SPIE will allow a late submission, provided you think that you can manage to come to San Diego to present the paper. Or, alternately, request one of your attending friends to present the paper on your behalf.

Sincerely,

Chandra.

SPIE Conf.:“Nature of light: What are photons?-VI”