[General] The New Aether

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:51:43 PDT 2015

Hi Chandra

First, I want to say that I really respect the work and analysis you have
done regarding the phenomenon of light, the "CTF" and the makeup of
particles.  You and I have come to amazingly similar conclusions regarding
space, time, relativity, and the quantum nature we observe.

One item I am trying to fully comprehend, and solve, is the exact nature of
our measurement, and the full definition of the causes for the
experimentally observed "properties" of light which cause us to have the
concept of a "photon".

When I envision the CTF it consists of "nodes" and lines of force between
the nodes.  This allows me to more completely envision the properties of
space. How do you envision this field?

Another consideration I have been dealing with is the perceived spin of
photons.  While it is understandable that an object, with no spin angular
momentum, when it encounters and object which is spinning, will show an
angular momentum component in the reaction. And superimposed sinusoidal
plane waves can also cause a form of rotation due to phase shift. But what I
have been trying to fully understand is the clear definition of the nature
of spin quantization in the reaction of light with matter.

There are several additional considerations, and clues, which I want to more
completely explore.  The binding forces of particles (Poincare) for example,
may be interpreted as being resonances of the CTF, or they may be
interpreted as being properties of the reaction of energy with space
(properties of fields).  In practically all senses, these two
interpretations are actually just a different way of expressing the same
thing. But in either view, the presence of these forces means that the
properties of space, or the properties of the fields which propagate to make
light, obey certain rules, which go beyond Maxwell's treatment of the
phenomena.

What this means (to me) is that a full and concise definition of how energy
reacts with space, and therefore a full definition of the related properties
of the CTF, which will produce the results we see in experiment, will have
to deal with how and why spin and confinement occurs for fermions, and will
also disclose exactly what is going on in the propagation of light.

This may eventually lead us back to the same conclusions you have drawn
regarding the nature of light, but it is possible that it could also add a
bit more to the understanding of the nature of light and the properties of
space. As an aside, in my view, the "stuff" of Martin's paper is the
reaction of energy with space.

Your work is quite inspiring and enlightening.

Chip