[General] Overview

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 03:36:31 PDT 2015

Dear John M,

I hope to have time in a few months to go thru your work in detail. What I
have seen so far, looks productive. I think that the relationships you have
established can lead to many good paths. I think that your comments "that
gravity has both an oscillating component and a non-oscillating component"
is the 'beginning of wisdom' for a lot of physics. I have been pushing that
from the EM viewpoint and I believe that they connect.

Andrew