[General] charged photons

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 07:14:27 PDT 2015

Chandra and all,
     Here is the view, from the side, of my “electron curved ball” (in red) composed of my superluminal model of a spin 1/2 charged photon. The modeled electron is going faster and faster in the lower figures, approaching the speed of light—now that’s a fast ball! The charged photon (red) is riding on the generic speed-of-light charged photon’s helical trajectory (blue) for a relativistic electron, which reduces in amplitude with increasing electron speed as 1/gamma^2. The top view image is the charged photon (red) moving  along the surface of a mathematical  horn torus to form a “resting” electron before the electron is “pitched”. The maximum pitch of the generic blue speed-of-light helical trajectory occurs at the electron speed v=c sqrt(2) when the forward angle of the blue helical trajectory is 45 degrees. The amplitude of the charged photon (red) reduces as 1/gamma with increasing electron velocity, and so this amplitude comes to dominate the amplitude of its helical trajectory (blue) at highly relativistic velocities.
   Richard