[General] double-loop electron model discussion

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:05:51 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I was swearing a blue streak, when I thought that Mozilla had swallowed my
nearly completed email draft w/o a trace. I find that somehow I had 'sent'
a portion of it, instead of simply putting it away to complete later. I
will complete the portion now (in red). (The longer portion hasn't
resurfaced yet.)

Best to all,

Andrew