[General] double-loop electron model discussion

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 08:36:43 PDT 2015

Dear Richard,

Brief answers to your older comments below:

Hi Andrew,   That's a very interesting view that a wormhole connection
between a created electron-positron pair could resolve the EPR paradox. I
think that you would need to show that the same wormhole explanation would
resolve the EPR paradox with other particles that are quantum mechanically
entangled.

I haven't looked more than briefly at the implications of joining leptons
by a wormhole. It just seems to fit and leads to some interesting concepts.
The wormhole concept may answer my question about when do two fermions
become a boson? The concept of making and breaking the wormhole, might be
related to coherence length of the constituent photons.

You would also need to show that the appropriate quantum communication
between two particles could pass between their connecting wormhole to keep
them entangled.

The thought that "light reflects from the equal light from the other side
of null-zone in a standing wave" will be developed in our paper (w Bob
Hudgins as lead author). This could be useful because, if the wormhole is a
standing wave, as I suspect, then non-equal information will pass between
the leptons, but equal information will not be. This is just food for
thought right now.

    There are other sub-quantum hypotheses I suppose about how a photon
interacting with another photon or an atomic nucleus can create an electron
pair. Have you studied them and eliminated them as possible contenders?

I have not studied the problem. However, I have not found any papers that
try to explain pair production on a physical level, rather than just a
mathematical one. If you know of any, I would appreciate it. Even the
papers from this group, by my limited definition, tend to be conceptual
rather than physical. I think that John W. may have made a comment about
the high-energy density of the curled

Andrew