[General] Velocity of the Coulomb Field

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 02:21:24 PDT 2015

Dear Martin;

I feel that 'conservation of spin' may not apply in a relativistic
bound-electron case (angular momentum yes, spin no). So, if that is the
only experimental basis, then I am not convinced.  I believe that the
neutron is a proton plus a deep-Dirac-level (DDL) electron that is
stabilized by the presence of another proton and the exchange forces
between them from the bound electron. [The DDLs are predicted by the
anomalous solution of the Dirac equations and, if they exist, then the
spin-spin coupling of the proton and DDL electron is so strong that the
hyperfine splitting of these levels may be in the MeV range.]

If this is the case, then the deepest (but highest-energy) DDL, if
populated, contains an electron that is orbiting within the proton and is
strongly interacting with the proton's quarks and their EM fields. This of
course leads to speculation of what quarks really are. As I said, this
concept of the photonic electron is the basis for "self-consistently
redefining the foundations of modern physics."

Andrew
On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 7:27 AM, Mark, Martin van der <