[General] Velocity of the Coulomb Field

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 09:33:08 PDT 2015

Dear Chip,

Answers below:

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 7:50 PM, Chip Akins <chipakins at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>

> Good that we understand it and can attempt to develop a strategy to
> overcome it.
>

> One such strategy may be simple logic.
>

> Let me go a bit further in that vein.
>

> Any comprehensive EM field theory should explain and define what we can
> observe of the behavior of EM fields. Planck's constant and spin is a clear
> observable in the microscopic realm of EM fields. Can anyone show how
> Planck's constant is fully defined in, or directly derived from, Maxwell's
> equations? Even in the full set of 20 equations from the 1863 to 1865
> publications? If not, then it follows clearly that the field equations are
> incomplete.  Our task then is to suggest a complete version of the field
> equations.  One that agrees with experiment.  This is a critical step in
> developing a new and more solid foundation from which to build.
>

> We have all seen the elegance of the double loop photon model of the
> electron, but as we build those models, we face issues with the foundations
> we are working from.  There seem to be "small" details missing from our
> physical foundations.
>

> Even crippled, by starting from an incomplete foundation, we have been
> able to find many answers. We have, however, seen what can happen when an
> elaborate theory is built on incomplete foundations.  We don't want to
> create another theory full of inconsistencies, and unnatural infinities,
> which requires special cases and massaging, to force fit the answers to
> nature.
>

> While working on the puzzle, we built models of the electron from the
> photon.  Once we have built those models, it becomes apparent that there
> are forces in the photon and electron which are not accounted for in our
> field theories. Luckily we are able to start with the simple stuff, photon
> and electron, and still see there is something missing.  John W and Martin,
> and in ways, others of us, have addressed some of the missing stuff.
>

> What we are proposing is a fairly substantial overhaul of an established,
> and well backed theory, the Standard Model. In order to be successful we
> must provide answers. We must provide better answers and solutions than
> offered by the theory we are attempting to replace.
>

> Some of the things we will find that we need to propose in the theoretical
> foundations will have profound implications in the nature and structure of
> the Standard Model.  For some, perhaps many, the Standard Model meets all
> the requirements to be classified as a religion.  It is the belief system
> upon which their entire life and livelihood is based.  The more prestigious
> their position in the scientific community supporting the Standard Model,
> the more they would "feel" any shaking of that foundation.
>

> So now my questions to the group.
>

> How many of you feel that Maxwell's equations (the full set of 20 if you
> like) are incomplete in their representation of microscopic field behaviors

Maxwell did not believe in photons. If he had, he would have added
something else.

> And, if you feel they are incomplete, what exactly do you think is missing?

The nonlinearity (&/or 4-dimensionality) required for photons is not in his
equations.

> For each of you with an electron model, to what do you attribute the force
> allowing confinement of the photon, into the double looped electron
> configuration?

High energy density distortion of local space into time gives both the
'double loop' and the confinement of the lepton pair. I suspect a wormhole
vortex connects the two and each can achieve independent sustainability as
a soliton.

> And finally, we have an unprecedented availability to review experimental
> data and to correlate our theories with that data to check their validity.
> Are there any specific experiments that we need to carry out to enhance our
> knowledge and prove any of our concepts?

Good question. But, I haven't thought about it yet.

Andrew