[General] Conference workshop topics

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:52:14 PDT 2015

Dear Folks,

The 1st responses (below) indicate the enormity of the task we have before
us. They also indicate why individually we can make little impact on the
subject. We will have to severely limit ourselves. However, in the process
we will have to identify, make, and agree on basic assumptions. This will
be almost the same as having a workshop on each of the topics.

We will not be able to start at the beginning. However, we can start with
the photons and their nature, the topic of this conference series. Much has
been discussed and learned over the last decade. Let us try to consolidate
that into a foundation. A lot more is known about the electron, but there
are still many missing pieces. We are trying to build a bridge between the
two structures. Nevertheless, it may be the 'knowns' that will cause us
more trouble than the unknowns.

In building up an outline of the topic possibilities, before we downsize to
a manageable few, let us try to expand the subtopics and see where they
overlap, and perhaps lead us to fuse some of them.

Andrew

*The starting list for Conference workshop on *
"Are electrons oscillating photons or oscillations of the vacuum itself?"

*From Chip Akins:*

1.      The nature of time

2.      The nature of space

3.      The properties and structure for photons.

4.      The speed of light

5.      The properties and structure of an electron.

6.      Confinement of a photon to create an electron

7.      Particle Spin

8.      Entanglement, Pilot waves, hidden variable theory with
non-commuting variables,
9.      Pair production, electrons from photons, annihilation, photons from
electrons.

*From David Mathes:*

1. What is the cause of oscillation?

2. What's oscillating in spacetime, vacuum, photon or electron?

3. Is there more than one oscillation? If so, are they nested?

4. How are these oscillations coupled?  Under what conditions are they
coupled rather closely, somewhat loosely or not at all?

5. Is there a negative vacuum, and if so, are there quantum numbers for a
negative vacuum?

6. Under what conditions does impedance vary or better yet, go to zero?

7. Is there a 6D electron? Specifically, does adding 2 or 3 more dimensions
make sense?

8. How and why does nature create a double loop in the electron models? How
do we?

9. Does the photon have quantum numbers?

10. Are we confined to U(1) electron architectures or should conditioned EM
using U(1) X SU(2) X SU3) and higher orders of conditioned photons and
electrons be considered?

11. Does c, G or h vary in the model?

12. What is charge and how do we create charge?

13. Is view of the 2013 NIST verification of BEC-zitterbewegung, what
further experiments should be proposed?
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1303.0914.pdf

*A generalized hierarchy approach*
The Void