[General] Nature of Light and Particles - Request

John Macken john at macken.com
Wed Mar 25 09:24:55 PDT 2015

Hello,

I would like to join the Nature of Light and Particles - General Discussion
Group.  I am John Macken and I presented a paper titled "Spacetime-based
model of EM radiation" at the Nature of Light V conference in 2013.  I have
also submitted an abstract to make another presentation at the 2015
conference.

I am very interested models of the internal structure of an electron and
other particles.  I have a paper that will be published next month which
deals with particles, fields and forces. A preprint is available at:

 <http://onlyspacetime.com/QM-Foundation.pdf>
http://onlyspacetime.com/QM-Foundation.pdf

I believe that I can make significant contributions to your discussion
group.

Sincerely,

John Macken