[General] Nature of Light and Particles - Request

chandra chandra at phys.uconn.edu
Tue Mar 31 15:26:12 PDT 2015

Welcome, John M.!

I am glad to see that you are "on board" finally!

Please, feel free to read up the "archived" discussions and present your
views using brief quotations to remind the readers the connection to the
earlier discussions.

Chandra.

Michael: Please, send out the instructions as to how to access the archived
discussions.