[General] position

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:50:36 PDT 2015

Andrew,
 A stationary electron is kind of an abstract idea isn’t it, since an electron is always measured moving forward with some speed, even if small? And when the electron moves, its measured spin (z-component) is in the direction of or opposite to its direction of motion, as I understand it, or else along some other experimentally defined axis. So the electron's internally circulating photon’s motion would generally be helical and not circular or spherical, wouldn’t it?
     Richard