[General] Electron

John Duffield johnduffield at btconnect.com
Mon May 11 00:20:44 PDT 2015

Chip:

Thanks for the work so far on this. It sounds like it's amazingly difficult
to simulate something so simple. I'm not sure what to suggest, other than
where the wave is, space is curved. So another wave going over it follows a
curved path.

Maybe the surface is a problem, but maybe there's an opportunity there. You
know there's a wave gif on Wikipedia, see this
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Deep_water_wave.gif>  and this
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_wave>  . If you could emulate that but
with the wave going round a waterworld, then when you make the circumference
smaller, you should get to a point where the rotational motion of the wave
matches the rotational motion of the red-dot test particles. That might be
interesting.

Regards

John D