[General] position

David Mathes davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 22:58:26 PDT 2015

Andrew/Richard Based on general relativity, there is an equation (Woodward 1990, 2013 and Fearn 2014) that defines  certain results by increasingly energy density according in flat and curved space as well as wormholes.

Making Stargates: The Physics of Traversable Absurdly Benign Wormholes
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1875389211005724

The full equation is in the form of a d'Alembertian wave equation. So it's work looking at...

which is then simplified to the transient mass equation (TME)

See also
     Mach’s principle, Action at a Distance and Cosmology     http://arxiv.org/pdf/1412.5426v1.pdf

Best
David