[General] Electron Torus

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Mon May 4 11:17:44 PDT 2015

Hi Chip,
  The radius of the circle in the horn torus (spin 1/2 photon model) should
visually be (since it is actually) 1/2 of the radius of the circle in the
spindle torus (spin 1 photon model) -- the spin 1/2 photon model is smaller
than the spin 1 photon model. Thanks! And could you perhaps show the energy
quantum trajectory in a different color that the torus background so the
trajectory stands out better?
    Richard