[General] Energy Density of Spacetime

John Macken john at macken.com
Mon May 4 12:12:51 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

One of my major points has been that I think that your electron models are
like castles in the sky that lack a solid foundation.  I am attempting to
give you this foundation so that you can explain your models as being
constructed of something fundamental and quantifiable.

In an earlier post someone asked me a question to the effect of:  Why does
the proposed tremendous energy density of spacetime not collapse into a
black hole? This simple question has taken me two weeks and 5 pages to
answer. See the attached Word or PDF documents (they are the same).  This
has been a wonderful challenge because I expanded this into a challenge to
see if I could prove that spacetime possesses energy density of about 10113
J/m3 without referencing any ideas from quantum mechanics.  I have succeeded
by using an equation from general relativity and an equation from acoustics.

The attached Word document is actually a revised part of my book that
incorporates both the derivation of the energy density of spacetime and the
answer to the question about black holes.  My hope is that I can convince
some of you that it is not necessary to talk in vague terms of "waves" or
"fields".  These are merely giving names to something that needs to be
specified more completely.  The reader should ask: What exactly is the
"wave" or "field" made of?  I see your pictures that attempt to represent
electrons.  However, the pictures do not specify the fundamental material
used to construct the electron.

The first step in elevating these electron models is to convince you that
spacetime has quantifiable energy density that is compatible with your
existing views about general relativity and cosmology.  I hope that the
either of the attached documents take a big step towards that goal.

John M.