[General] Predictions - Rebuttal

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Fri May 8 06:40:50 PDT 2015

Hi John M

If we suppose an electron is comprised of a set of fields creating and EM wave, which circulates around the transport radius of   and that the wave has a RMS amplitude of 1.930796325590251e-13, then we have an effective radius for the electron which is larger than the transport radius and equal to your suggested value for the electron radius.  That would give us a spin ½ electron which displays the radius you suggest.  Do you see problems with this assumption?

Chip