[General] Force Equations

John Macken john at macken.com
Mon May 25 17:22:50 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

It has been about 2 weeks since I have posted anything to the group.  It is
obvious that my work is taking me along a different path than the rest of
the group, but I think that the cross pollinization of the different
approaches is stimulating for everyone.  I must say that I believe that I
have been having spectacular success recently with my approach.  Previously
I have posted my "foundation" paper and a calculation showing that it is
possible to use general relativity to calculate the quantum mechanical
energy density of spacetime. Even though I show that gravitational waves
require spacetime to have the specified energy density, this does not seem
to have made any converts.  That is OK, I just keep adding to the long list
of proofs.  In the last two weeks the additions have included new equations
relating the electrostatic force to the gravitational force generated
between fundamental particles.  These new equations are the subject of this
email.

However, I have also had two other major successes which I will briefly
mention here.  In the future I will dedicate a separate email to each of
these other subjects.  First, my son Jim,  has generated computer
simulations which show various characteristics of my particle model. Since
my model quantifies frequency, amplitude and impedance, my models actually
represent calculated effects.  I might be able to send some computer
simulations tomorrow.

Another success is that I can now show that my model of fundamental
particles gives new insights into the electric field and the gravitational
field generated by an electron or other fundamental particle.  I previously
concluded that an electron's electric field contains both a non-oscillating
strain of spacetime that produces most of the effects we associate with the
electric field.  However, there is also an oscillating distortion of
spacetime at the electron's Compton frequency.  We know the energy density
of an electron's electric field, the frequency and the impedance of
spacetime, so we can calculate the amplitude of the wave required to produce
the known energy density of the electron's electric field.  This amplitude
exactly corresponds to the expected magnitude and distribution expected from
my particle model.

The new gravitational insight is: I can now prove that gravity also has both
a non-oscillating component that produces curved spacetime and an
oscillating component that implies that a gravitational field also has
energy density.  When you compare the energy density of a gravitational
field to the "interactive energy density of spacetime", it is possible to
see how the combination produces the curved spacetime.

The document attached above is a few pages out of the revised version of my
book.  These pages contain some recently added information and some older
information which was partly covered in a previous attachment.  However, I
decided to include some of that older information also since it sets the
stage for the new information.  I had to start somewhere, so the attachment
starts in the middle of the book.  Even though there is a vast amount of
missing information, I think that you will be able to get the key points
from the attachment.

My approach based on spacetime allows much more detailed analysis than the
rest of the group because I start with specific properties of spacetime
which can be quantified.  I have dipole waves in spacetime which have
specific frequencies, produce specific displacements of space and time and
have dimensionless strain amplitudes which can be quantified.  Combining
this with the impedance of spacetime and some equations that I have
developed, it is possible to calculate particle size, energy, energy
density, forces, etc.  Most important, the approach predicts that the
particles (called "rotars) can generate three forces which correspond to the
strong force, the electromagnetic force and gravity. In a previous post I
gave some equations which showed previously unknown relationship between the
gravitational force and the electrostatic force that were derived from my
model.  Now I have generated more equations which specify the relationship
between the electrostatic force and the gravitational force produced by
fundamental particles such as an electron.

The attached document is 5 pages.  The last 2 pages are totally new, but
even the first 3 pages can be seen in a new light.  You will see that the
relationship between the electrostatic force from charge e (designated Fe)
and the gravitational force (designated Fg) is independent of the model
which made these predictions. However, the equations on the last two pages
fit so well with my model, that they become a proof for the model.

John M.