[General] Energy in Spacetime

David Mathes davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 01:35:57 PDT 2015

John
Thank you for the light reading and videos. I'm just now recovering from the Memorial Day weekend although I'm not 100% lucid just yet. Also, in reading your material some downshifting to basic concepts is required...to wit...
John M>The problem is that we first need to cover the basic concepts before we can get into actually building particles and obtaining forces.  Since some of the following requires some effort to digest...
Yes, I have downloaded the attachments but I haven't seen the videos.
The faster than light  nature is of interest even if it's just an interference pattern or a group velocity effect.
When I first read your theory in the book form I questioned the use of Planck units since they do not close. Different values are obtained depending on which Planck units are used. The data may be inexact which can be remedied in part by using the full error range. In any case, I prefer direct measurements instead of derived measurements. Spin is a direct measurement. Derived measurements do have to produce consistent results. So that is why I contacted you a few months ago. So that is on our agenda to discuss in the coming week after I read the papers and carefully go through your fascinating book.
Chip made some observations on the various impedances that he considered germane to photon-electron relationships.
My position is that the bedrock of spacetime has not been reached. There will be smaller particles than the Standard Model provides, perhaps building blocks to the Standard Model, and SUSY too if the LHC folks find evidence of a lot more particles. Quantum field theory has issues but is a useful tool. So I'd like to understand how fields are handled as well. Some physicists think everything is a field and mass is an illusion or even a hologram. While the focus in this conference is on photons and electrons, nature may
I'm not sure nature speaks only with resonance especially at the quantum levels. I think resonance is convenient as a tool but it's not the only tool in the box of mathematical physics and certainly not in physics as we know it. However, the issues you raise challenge my own thinking and therefore, I welcome your thoughts as I have in the past and will continue to in the future. So allow me one more day to become versed and coherent in your collection of writings and videos.
Best Regards,
David