[General] Afshr experiment

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Mon Nov 9 21:31:51 PST 2015

The experiment is about photons not electrons.
It is very likely that there are no particle like photons and the
quantization happens in the detectors
The entire experiment is interpretation is riddled with dependence on theory
and the whole setup is a bit contradictory

If I put a lens between the slits and the detector array I get two spots
and can measure detections from one
or the other separated in time at ow enoughintensities, but in doing so
one has already assumed there are photons and an interaction
is to be interpreted as a bullet like particle.

wolf

Please Note: I will be ot of the office from Nov. 14 to Dec. 10
Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.
tel/fax 831-659-3120/0432